Heresite ES-606 is a high-performance spray-applied coating used to protect heat transfer equipment and components – including, but not limited to, coils, cabinets, and copper piping. It is designed to be a robust spray-applied alternative to Heresite’s full immersion P-413 when components cannot be oven cured, logistics present challenges, or budgets necessitate spray application. ES-606 has been extensively tested using ISO 12944-9 (4,200 hours cyclic corrosion) and has demonstrated superior performance in demanding C-X environments.
A direct to metal coating, ES-606 exhibits excellent corrosion, humidity, and UV resistance, along with good adhesion to ferrous and non-ferrous metals without complex pretreatment or primers. This two-component coating is typically sprayed on internal and external surfaces of HVAC-R heat exchangers and related equipment.
ES-606 is available in one gallon kits. Both Part A and Part B are provided in short filled cans, allowing for accurate and easy mixing.
Technical Data Sheet
Please download our datasheet for chemical resistance information
Safety Data Sheet
Please download our SDS for more information
- Heat transfer equipment and components
- HVAC-R coils, cabinets, piping
- Marine/salt air environments
- Waste water/sewage plants
- Chemical and refinery operations
- Swimming pools
- Gray (as seen in photo)
Sample test data
- Salt Spray ASTM B117: Passes 3,500+ hours
- ISO 12944-9 (formerly 20340) Cyclic Offshore Testing: Passes 4,200 hours cyclic corrosion
- QUV ASTM D 4587: Passes 5,000+ hours
- Humidity ASTM D-2247: 5,000+ hours
- Solvent Resistance ASTM-D5402: 100+ acetone double rubs
- Dry Film Thickness: 1.0 – 1.5 mils
- Cross-hatch adhesion ASTM D-3359: 4B-5B
- Bend Test ASTM D522: Passes ¼ inch mandrel
- Hardness ASTM-D3363: 2H-4H